How to Install Front leveling kit on 1994-2012 Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500 — Set up Front leveling kit 1994-2012 Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500 is an easy job to do yourself with out assistance by an expert in the automotive field. If you feel do not understand for the set up you have to go to the workshop that had a automotive man. if you wish to attempt it yourself please learn the instructions of udugs.
- Working on the driver facet, take away the inventory sway bar from the stock sway bar end link and save the inventory hardware for later re-installation. Repeat procedure on the passenger side.
- Block the rear tires of the vehicle in order that the automobile is stable and can’t roll backwards. Safely carry the front of the vehicle, and assist the frame with a pair of jack stands. Place a jack stand on each the motive force and passenger side. Subsequent, remove the tires and wheels from each sides.
- Place a pair of hydraulic ground jacks below the entrance inventory differential and thoroughly increase up on each hydraulic ground jacks at the similar time till they come into contact with the front differential.
- Engaged on the passenger facet, take away the stock track bar from the inventory observe bar bracket and save the inventory hardware for later re-installation.
- Working on the motive force side, scribe a mark on the stock coil spring and another straight across on the stock spring pocket. Special note: This will allow you to re-set up the stock coil spring back into the stock location. Repeat process on the passenger side.
- Engaged on the driving force facet, locate the highest of the inventory shock absorber stud which is situated within the engine compartment. Remove the stock nut, retainer washer and grommet. Particular Word: Dodge has some variations on the grommet sizes, save the inventory grommets, they might have to be re-installed. Repeat process on the passenger side.
- Engaged on the driving force side, take away the (3) inventory nuts from the higher shock tower and set the inventory higher shock tower aside for later re-installation. Repeat procedure on the passenger side.
- Engaged on the driver side, take away the stock bolt that connects the inventory shock to the inventory lower mounting point. Save the stock hardware for later re-installation. Take away the inventory shock from the stock location. Special Be aware: To make shock elimination simpler, take away the inventory shock by pulling the stock shock from the engine compartment. Repeat procedure on the passenger side.
For more details please go to the PDF file : http://www.tuffcountry.com/NewFiles/32900.pdf. thank you for visiting this blog. hopefully we can help information from your difficulties