How to Install Rear Camera Attachment in 2006 Honda Ridgeline – Installing the Rear Camera Attachment Honda Ridgeline in 2006 that you can take as long as an expert. If you feel do not understand for the installation you have to go to a repair shop that has the expertise in this field. if you want to try it yourself please read the instructions of udugs.
- Ensure you have the anti-theft code for the radio, then write down the radio station presets.
- Disconnect the damaging cable from the battery.
- Take away the gasoline fill door launch handle. Remove the left front door sill trim (three clips and three retaining tabs).
- Remove the left rear door sill trim (three clips and four retaining tabs).
- Draw back the weatherstrip from the B-pillar lower trim panel. Remove the left seat belt lower anchor bolt cover and remove the decrease anchor bolt. Remove the left B-pillar decrease trim panel by pulling it out toward. Seat belt anchor bolt torque: 30 to 35 N·m (22 to 25 lbs)
- Remove the driver’s seat body rear cowl (two clips and two hooks).
- Carry up the rear seats, and remove the rear below-seat trim panel : Take away the correct rear under-seat trim panel (four clips). Remove the left rear under-seat trim panel (seven clips).
- Take away the rear seat bracket covers : Remove the left and proper rear seat bracket covers (two clips for each cowl). Remove the middle seat bracket cowl (two clips and nine retaining tabs).
- Take away the rear seat belt anchor bolt and eight seat anchor bolts. Seat belt anchor bolt torque: 30 to 35 N·m (22 to 25 lbs)
- Take away the caps from the rear trim panel cover (four retaining tabs for each cowl), and remove the rear seat.
- Take away the rear trim panel cover (eight clips and two retaining tabs).
Thank you for following this article. If you need the PDF file please click source http://www.hondapartsdeals.com/HondaInstallGuides/2006_ridgelin /ridgeline_rear_camera_attachment.pdf. I am so glad you have read the article from udugs and I would be very happy if you have succeeded with the instructions above. I hope you are successful with these instructions.